- Owner of this website asserts that User’s personal data protection is a matter of prime importance. He invests every effort to ensure all the Users feel safe providing the personal data while using the website.
- User means a natural person, legal person or an organization unit without legal personality for which legal capacity is granted by legal act, which uses the services available on the website.
- Administrator uses the most modern technical and organizational solutions which assert high level of protection of processed data against unauthorized access.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
II. SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Administrator processes User’s personal data in the following aims:
- performing marketing activities (including direct marketing),
- performing administrator’s legal duties ,
- performing tasks connected with public interests (i.e. public safety or defese),
- storaging tax documentation,
- protecting and enquiring claims or making protection against claims submitted by User or third parties.
III. SORT OF PROCESSED DATA
Administrator processes the following data:
- User first name and last name,
- correspondence address,
- email address
- phone number,
- Tax identity number (NIP)
IV. LEGAL BASIS
- Personal data are processed in accordance with regulations of European Parliament and European Union Council 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data including the repealed directive 95/46/WE (general regulation of data protection), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, („RODO”)
- Administrator processes User’s personal data only with prior User’s consent.
- Giving consent onto the personal data processing is absolutely voluntary.
V. USER RIGHTS
- User may request to Administrator for the information about the scope of personal data processing at any time.
- User may give a request for the correction or rectification of his personal data at any time.
- User may withdraw his consent to processing of his personal data with no reason at any time. The withdrawal request may concern only indicated aims of processing or may concern all processing scope. The withdrawal does not affect previously performed actions.
- User may give a request for deletion of his personal data with no reason at any time. The request does not affect previously performed actions.
- User may notify his objection against personal data processing with no reason at any time. The objection may concern all the collected data or only part of them as well as in full scope or only in specified aims. The request does not affect previously performed actions.
- User may give a request for limitation of processing of his personal data for a specified period of time or infinitely but with limited scope. The request does not affect previously performed actions.
- User may give a request to administrator for providing his personal data to third party entities. In that instance User has to indicate the desired entity details (name, address) to which the personal data shall be provided. The request shall contain information about kind of data to provide. After confirmation of the request administrator provides the defined data to the indicated entity by using electronic communication medium. The confirmation is necessary in view of User personal data safety to assert that the request come from permitted person.
- Administrator informs the User about performed actions within a month, starting from the first request for the possibilities iterated above.
VI. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Administrator may entrust User’s personal data to entities cooperating with administrator in scope necessary to perform contracts or transactions, i.e. for preparing or delivering the ordered commodity purposes.
- User’s personal data are not released outside European Union teritory.
VII. PERSONAL DATA ENTRUST TO OTHER ENTITES
- Administrator may entrust User personal data to entities cooperating with administrator in scope necessary to perform transactions, i.e. for preparing and delivering the ordered commodity purposes.
- User personal data are not released outside European Union area.
- Cookies are particles of information containing unique reference codes transferred to User’s device for collecting (sometimes tracing) information regarding used device. They usually do not allow to identify the User. Their prime task is to customize website to User’s preferences.
- Some of the cookies appearing in the website are available during browsing session only and they are removed within browser termination. The other are used for collecting information about User who is afterwards recognized by the website when coming back. These cookies are saved for extended period of time.
- Cookies appearing in the website are session cookies – they are tentative and they are stored in browser workspace until termination of session (browser tab close).
- All the cookies existing in the website are defined by administrator.
- All the cookies are consistent with applicable law of European Union.
- Most of users and some mobile version of Web browsers accept cookies automatically. If User does not customize browser settings then cookies are saved in device workspace.
- User may change the browser preferences regarding cookies acceptation or may make browser receiving appropriate notification continuously if the cookies technology is enabled. To change the cookies acceptance settings User shall customize Web browser settings.
- Full exploration of the website may become impossible while blocking or removing cookies.
- Cookies are used to ensure necessary session management, including:
- creation of logging session for User to let the website remember that User has logged in and to provide data on User’s demand efficiently, safely and consistently;
- recognition of User who visited website before to identify the amount of unique users and in consequence to ensure that service volume is sufficient for amount of new users;
- recognition if the visitor is already registered in the website;
- registration of the information from User’s device i.e. IP address and Web browser name to let administrator diagnose website errors and monitor the way of the website usage;
- customization of the website graphic elements or the website content;
- collection of statistical information about the website usage to let administrator improve the website content or appearance and to inform administrator which range of the website is the most popular among users.